Project #4: Theory of Writing

Self-Assessment

As a learner, I realize the importance of experience. I have learned a lot from many things in this class, including study, understanding, practice, and application.

As I studied in this lesson, I wrote 3 different reports, and I did a lot of data collection and writing articles, which gave me a better understanding of writing. What changed me the most was the teamwork in the third report. Before that, I was quiet and didn’t like to ask others and find someone to help. But after working together, I realized the benefits of working with others and the emotions when I got help. This allows me to have different learning strategies for learning and to maintain an open mind when learning. Now, I feel that when I am working on a new task, I don’t have to confuse myself. I can go find someone else to discuss. I will ask questions if needed.

Many times when you don’t have an idea, you will ask yourself, what should I do? I don’t even know anything about this topic? Why am I writing this topic? Should I change the topic? I need to take a break. This is a problem for many people who write is not knowing how to start, as long as you take the time to think about this problem, as long as you know, the latter will become very simple. Don’t doubt yourself.

I think the best lesson I have learned is that taking the time to do the right thing will always produce good results, not rushing to complete, and the quality will always exceed the quantity. Persevere in doing your things, do not encounter problems and then change your original ideas, try to overcome this problem. In the first report, I was very upset about this topic, because I don’t think there are many things to write about this topic, but I continued this topic and tried to make this topic more content. Finally, I was praised and affirmed by the professor, which made me more confident.

This is my writing theory. As long as the theme is correct, there are ways to solve it.