Project #3: RFP

Reflection #3

In our research group, our members include me, Zhihong Li, Qianxing Ou, and Kevin Yu. Our group’s research project is Chronoer, which means Chrono(time) + pow(er) = Chronoer. In the course of our research, each of us has its own work.

Kevin Yu is our Engineer/Designer/Outreach, QingXing Ou is responsible for Engineer/Researcher, Zhihong Li is our Engineer/Researcher, I am the team’s Engineer/Designer. Every member is indispensable to our research team, and everyone contributes a lot to our team.

Kevin is our presenter, he is a professional presenter, and he contributed a lot to this research. He is not only responsible for the speech, but also helps us organize the information, and put forward some opinions to make our research more perfect. If you want me to give him a score, it must be a perfect score. Because he is really good at the speech. He is loud and there is no tension during the speech, and the performance is very confident. This is something that our other teammates don’t have. He is the core figure of our team.

QingXing is one of the most serious members of our group. He organized our actions and he integrated us into the team. There is no leader or anything in our group, that is, each of them does their own work. But I think he should be our captain. He has driven our enthusiasm and completed our work faster. He participated in the search and summary. If I want to give points, he will also be a perfect score, because he has paid a lot to our team. The discussion of the members is organized by him. He unites us together.

Zhihong is a researcher in our group and he is also collecting information. He did a good job in his own part of the work and did a lot of investigations to complete the part that belonged to him. It is also very open-minded to accept opinions from others. If he finds that some of us can correct or have better methods, he will come to discuss with us. I am very happy to have the opportunity to do research with him. I am happy to work with such members. Of course, he will also be a perfect score.

I am very happy to have the opportunity to work with these members. I think we are a very good team. There are suitable candidates for all aspects of the work, which makes our research quite simple. For example, I don’t paint, it doesn’t matter, some people in the team are good at it, I am not suitable for speech, it doesn’t matter, and some people will. This feeling is very good, everyone is doing what they should do, and even helping you unconditionally, which makes me very moved. Sometimes I feel that I have dragged their progress, so I also tried my best to improve my work and then complete the research with them. I really like working with them, so the members of our team will be full marks.